Below are the guidelines/instructions on abstract submission. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission. One-page abstract should be submitted by November 15, 2021. Information on Extended Abstracts is provided after the guidelines.
Your abstract should be submitted in one of the congress minisymposia. For a description of each minisymposium, go here.
- The congress format will be hybrid but mainly takes the standard face-to-face format, and all the presentations are supposed to be supplemented by on-demand videos, which will be published for registered physical and virtual participants.
- All speakers must provide on-demand videos prior to the congress.
- All speakers must decide to either physically come to the venue or not upon registration by May 10, 2022.
- One general presentation = 20 min.
- Each paid registrant at WCCM-APCOM 2022 will be limited to one presentation.
- Each participant may be an author of multiple abstracts but can be a presenting author of only one abstract.
- Abstracts are to be submitted in PDF format using the templates;
» For Microsoft word: wccm-apcom2022-abstract.docx
» For LaTeX: LaTeX.zip
- Your abstract must contain a summary of your presentation and describe the principal contributions to the field.
- No figures or equations are allowed.
- When entering the title, use the 'Title' case (capitalize only the first letter of each significant word). Do not enter the title in all caps or capitalize the letter of the first word only.
- Be sure to enter all the authors. The number of authors for an abstract is limited to 20.
- Limit the affiliation for each author to name of institution, company, or university only. Do not provide address or department name.
- Please make sure to choose a correct minisymposium title by checking the 4-digit number shown here before you start your abstract submission.